Infosecuri's Cyber Security
consulting and advisory
- Cyber Security Risk Assessment - Undertaking cyber security risk assessments using a range of risk assessment methods and frameworks and identifying these risks as relevant cyber
security risks to an organisation or business. Understanding the cyber threat and vulnerability landscape within a business or organisation and in the context of the
- Cyber Security Risk Management - Providing advice for customers on
ways to mitigate cyber security threats, vulnerabilities and risks for customers, including advising on effective technical and non-technical methods to cyber security risk treatment
and cyber security risk management within a business or organisation.
- Cyber Security Compliance and Certification - Assisting customers in implementing cyber security controls in order to achieve compliance and certification with industry
security standards such as ISO 27001 and PCI DSS. Assisting customers in achieving Code of Connection (CoCo) compliance with requirements such as the PSN CoCo.
Defining assurance plans for customers to maintain their overall cyber security compliance and certification regimes.
- Cyber Security Policy, Standards and Procedures -
Developing information security and cyber security policies, standards and procedures for
customers which are specific to their organisation or business and the nature of their security risks.
- Cyber Security Architecture and Design - Providing advice and recommendations for customers on the design and development of secure IT systems and services, including developing cyber security requirements
and recommending secure architectural patterns and standards to customers.
- Cyber Security Vulnerability Analysis - Completing vulnerability assessments for customers to identify possible weaknesses
and vulnerabilities associated with IT systems and services.
- Cyber Security Testing Scoping & Analysis - Undertaking scoping analysis for customers to ensure that effective Penetration Testing of IT systems or
services is performed and in the context of the cyber security risk environment, interpreting the results from Penetration Tests into relevant risks
to the organisation or business and advising on suitable risk mitigation
- Cyber Security Audits - Undertaking both technical and non-technical audits and reviews on the implementation of cyber security controls for customers against relevant cyber security
standards including ISO 27001 and PCI DSS.
- Cyber Security Awareness Training - Designing and delivering cyber security awareness training for customers to raise their awareness of cyber security threats, vulnerabilities and risks within
their business or organisation.
Infosecuri provide consulting
services for a range of businesses and organisation’s within the private and public sectors and we have several trusted partners to assist us in delivering additional or bespoke cyber security
services to those listed above. Although we are based in the South West of England we also provide our services throughout the UK.
Infosecuri are certified under the Cyber Essentials and IASME schemes
and our consultants hold a range of professional qualifications and memberships from all relevant professional organisation’s.
If you would like to hear any more
about us and how we can assist you in addressing your cyber security needs or concerns please contact us.