Security Consulting services include:
- Cyber Security Risk Assessment and Risk Management - Includes understanding
the cyber threat and vulnerability landscape within a business or organisation and in the context of the business’ objectives. Recommending ways to mitigate cyber security risks within a
business or organisation.
- Cyber Security Auditing - Includes reviewing the level and maturity of cyber security controls
within a business or organisation. This includes assessments specifically designed for SME's including Cyber Security Health Checks as well as audits against cyber security standards such as ISO
27001 and PCI DSS.
- Cyber Security Architecture and Design - Includes providing advice and
recommendations for customers on the design and development of secure IT systems and services, including developing cyber security requirements and recommending secure architectural
patterns and standards to customers.
- Cyber Security Compliance and Certification - Includes assisting businesses and
organisations to achieve compliance and certification with industry security standards such as ISO 27001 and PCI DSS.
- Cyber Security Policy, Standards and Procedures - Includes
developing information security and cyber security policies, standards and procedures for customers which are specific to their organisation or business and the nature of their cyber security
- Cyber Security Vulnerability Analysis and Remediation - Includes vulnerability
assessments for customers to identify possible weaknesses and vulnerabilities associated with IT systems and services. Assisting customers in identifying methods to remediate any
vulnerabilities found from the assessments.
- Cyber Security Awareness Training - Includes designing and delivering cyber
security awareness training for customers to raise their awareness of cyber security threats, vulnerabilities and risks within their business or
If you would like to hear any more about us or
how we can assist you in addressing your Cyber Security needs please contact us.